Hi Jukka,

Sorry, you can simplify the script to

width = 5;
for (lyr : wc.layerNamePanel.selectedLayers) {
  lyr.basicStyle.setLineWidth(width);
}
wc.layerViewPanel.repaint();

Michaël

Le 21/05/2015 13:45, Michaël Michaud a écrit :
Hi Jukka,

To change the "default" width, I think the source code has to be modified
For a simple script, here is an example changing all selected layers width to 5:

width = 5;
for (lyr : wc.layerNamePanel.selectedLayers) {

lyr.getStyle(com.vividsolutions.jump.workbench.ui.renderer.style.BasicStyle.class).setLineWidth(width);
}
wc.layerViewPanel.repaint();

Michaël