Hi all,
I would like to modify the Layer View context menu introducing a submenu
called "Tools" where I want to move some of the plugins.
The idea is to make the core menu shorter and flexible by introducing
submenus for tools which are not used so frequently

The candidate plugins to move are within this list:

-Vertices in fence
-Replicate selected features
-Copy this coordinates
-Move along angle
-Rotate
-Edit selected side
-Reverse orientation

Before committing any changes I would like to have the opinion of the list

Best regards