Hi  Michaël

>- remove the capability to change the width globally

does it means that OJ cannot set Style>Rendering>Line width anymore? In
this case I think it is not the way to solve as we will lose a capability
of OJ.

>- use a checkbox or a special value for width (ex. -1) which means that
global width must be ignored and unique widths must be honoured

I prefer a checkbox. It is more easy to recognize to an user. If we use a
special value than we have to describe on a wiki/documentation - we are
still far away to complete ii :(