> Maybe a case insensitive name like 'geom' would be better ?

I would say that in PostgreSQL it could be forced to lower case. Force it to
upper case if it will be possible to write into Oracle someday :)

-Jukka-

edgar soldin wrote:

On 04.12.2015 16:16, Nicolas Ribot wrote:
> ede: yes, I'm cleaning-up some uncommitted code, and will commit in OJ svn.

nice
your classes are now located under
 src/com/vividsolutions/jump/datastore
and
 src/com/vividsolutions/jump/datastore/oracle

> BTW, I noticed that when saving a layer to postgis, geometric column name is
> "GEOMETRY" (Upper case forced).
> Maybe a case insensitive name like 'geom' would be better ?

that's a question for the GIS database bufs out there (Mike, Jukka?). i am not
doing anything GIS related besides part time maintaining OJ ;)..

happy WE.. ede