Hey Stefan!
Happy Holydays and Merry Christmass to you and to all OJ members.
I am at the Southern Emisphere "tambien" and met Stefan a week ago (It was
nice to see again after 2 years! - like Second International OpenJUPers
Meeting in South America).
We are doing a great job and think we still have many "trump cards" to play
on next weeks.
Thanks to everyone, thanks to Ede for his work on SVN and the patience to
solve my mistakes!!
Best regards from 38° Celsius pre-Xmass