Hi,

It will need some investigation. I don't know if it can be solved from the plugin (which may not be too difficult or from the sextante source itself, which is more difficult).

I suggest :

- you fill a feature request to trace the problem as I'm not sure we can solve it soon

- if you have programming skill or a good knowledge of how beanshell and sextante work together, you can help locating the problem in plugin/sextante code

- there is also a beanshell console and a beanshell editor in openjump (customize menu). You can access to OpenJUMP resources from these plugin (via the "wc" variable = WorkbenchContext), including plugin resources. Maybe you can reach sextante resources from there (code example in http://ojwiki.soldin.de/index.php?title=Beanshell:Chain_Copy/Paste/Move_using_PlugIns_and_CursorTool).

Michaël