After Victor Oyala moved its Sextante project to QGIS, Java Sextante
libraries source code are provided by GvSIG CE (
http://gvsigce.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/SEXTANTE).
The newer version (I think 2.0)  has been changed and integrated to GVSIG
code during last years. So these newer  Sextante libraries don't work with
OpenJUMP.
OpenJUMP is shipped with Sextante 1.0 - my idea is to create a fork of this
version (as source)