Hi Jukka,

It works for me, but I realize you did not say it does not work but it
is unpredictable. You probably mean if you apply a set of styles defined
for a dataset, it will not looks nice for another dataset.

You are right. It is out of the scope of this extension to solve this.
My use case is rather : I have a large dataset with many layers, but I
have different tasks to do with it : digitizing with orthophotography,
repairing broken polygons, controling the road-network topology,
printing a map... For each task, I want to apply different styles and to
be able to switch easily from one task to another. Hope it makes sense.

Michaël