Hi Alberto,

Thank you for your answer. I just missed an obvious point : raster must be loaded in OpenJUMP first ;-)

Installation procedure is fine.

I'll add a few lines in the wiki. I'm not an hydrologist, but maybe some OpenJUMP users would be happy to know they can do all theses things with DEM and hydrologic data.

By the way, can you tell me what Bluelines (opt.) means ?

Michaël