+1 for both 1) and 2).

I have tested the tools when I translated Kosmo into Finnish and I think that
they are useful and for most tools we do not have a counterpart.

-Jukka Rahkonen-

Giuseppe Aruta wrote:
[JPP-Devel] Kosmo CAD plugin for OpenJUMP

Greetings to all
I am working to port CAD toos from Kosmo SAIG (*) to OpenJUMP.
This toolbar has different tools, some that have a similar counterpart in OJ
(like rotation ones) and other new that will increase OJ editing capabilities,
like drawing mirror, perpendicular lines or lines by COGO commands.
My project is to recompile all these CAD tools the OJ to keep a methodological
compatibility between the two software.
I would like to add:
1) the CAD  source code to OpenJUMP respository
2) the resultant CAD plugin to OJ PLUS
What is your opinion about points 1) and 2)?
AFAIR we already had related discussion about Kosmo CAD tools.
I already talked with Sergio Baños Calvo, Development chief of Kosmo SAIG, to
confirm the license ( which is GPL3).
Thanks for the comments
Best regards
Peppe

(*) manual for Kosmo 2 CAD toos is here, in Spanish-
http://www.kosmoland.es/public/kosmo/v_2.0/docs/Extension_Herramienta_CAD.pdf.
I will port the next version with more tools)