-----Alkuperäinen viesti-----
Lähettäjä: edgar.sol...@web.de [mailto:edgar.sol...@web.de]
Lähetetty: 22. maaliskuuta 2017 14:11
Vastaanottaja: OpenJump develop and use <jump-pilot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Aihe: Re: [JPP-Devel] SVN: [5392]
plug-ins/CADExtension/trunk/src/org/openjump/advancedtools

On 22.03.2017 13:04, Giuseppe Aruta wrote:
> I will anyhow give a look to "jump" files to find a possible list of
> "general terminology" string list that can be used for the future -
> and maybe write a page on our wiki

that won't hurt.. we have already some strings under ui.GenericNames.*

ui.GenericNames.ANGLE = angle
ui.GenericNames.Attribute = Attribute
ui.GenericNames.CalculateInProgress = Calculation in progress.
ui.GenericNames.Error = Error
ui.GenericNames.GlobalBox = Global Box
ui.GenericNames.LAYER = Layer

..ede