Hi Ede,
thanks for Dilbert! He is selfexplaining too...

A) I think I explain in a former mail to Michael. Anyhow I agree: "using
Task tags saved to XML is the much more sensible solution". I adopted this
way.

B) Actually OJ ask to save a project only when an user click on "Exit"
plugin ("Do you want to close selected project...?"). Clicking on "X"
button of a Tak frame simply pops up a different warning ("Do you ant to
close a project?"). There are some warnings for modified layers or layers
with no datasource but no control on other project modifciations (chenged
styles and, in this case, changed task properies).
A check that controls all these modifications should be very useful.
I will keep project properties modified but not saved into the project. And
move the question to (automatically) save them on closing task.

C)..

D) It is OK for me