Hi,

If layers can know their SRS I wonder how could I read the value with BeanShell.

For example what to do for edding the EPSG code to this snippet that writes
upper left - lower right coordinates for a GDAL command

htmlFrame.setTitle("BBOX Output");
fc =
wc.getLayerNamePanel().getSelectedLayers()[0].getFeatureCollectionWrapper();
int j=1;
for (Iterator i = fc.getFeatures().iterator(); i.hasNext();) {
Feature feature = (Feature) i.next();
Geometry geometry = feature.getGeometry();
Envelope env = geometry.getEnvelopeInternal();
htmlFrame.addText("gdal_translate "
+"-of MBTiles "
+"-projwin "
+env.getMinX()+" "