Hi,

For getting even more speed for BBOX queries which utilize spatial index of
GeoPackage and Spatialite databases it would be good to update the SQLite
driver that is delivered with OpenJUJMP Plus. The version we use now is
sqlite-jdbc-3.8.11.2.jar but starting from version 3.17 the R-Tree index should
be 25% faster, see https://www.sqlite.org/releaselog/3_17_0.html.

I made some tests with the newest driver version 3.20 that I found from
https://bitbucket.org/xerial/sqlite-jdbc/downloads/ and it did not seem to
break anything. So I suggest to start delivering this one with OJ Plus:
https://bitbucket.org/xerial/sqlite-jdbc/downloads/sqlite-jdbc-3.20.0.jar

-Jukka Rahkonen-