Greetings
I am able to programmatically load a tif image as RasterImageLayer via
plugin,
Two years ago I added a class
(org.openjump.core.rasterimage.RasterImageIOUtils)
To make the process easier. For instance, related to my question, the
method:
 RasterImageIOUtils.loadTIF(File file, PlugInContext context, String
category).

I can write on my plugin these simple lines:

String inputFile ="D:/test.tif";
String category= StandardCategoryNames.WORKING;
 RasterImageIOUtils.loadTIF(inputFile, context, category)

and the file is loaded into the view

The class org.openjump.core.apitools.IOTools have methods for vectors
(Shapefiles and JML).
This class is used by Sextante toolbox to load/save vector files

My question is if we have something similar to load a Tif image as Layer
(RefrenceImageLayer).
If not, how can I load a tif image as Layer (RefrenceImageLayer) via PlugIn?

thanks in advance