Maybe because oj online documentation is waiting on line to be upgraded ;)

Il 27 nov 2017 15:43, <edgar.sol...@web.de> ha scritto:

no opposition, but please phrase it properly ;).. there is a difference
between
  https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/online
and
 https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/on_line

on line being in the queue of a shop waiting for your turn ;).. ede

PS: same goes for the wiki of course, just saw your additions there

On 27.11.2017 15:27, Giuseppe Aruta wrote:
> My idea is to add some items on Help menu.
> These items will open the internet browser to some web pages of our wiki.
> this will help new user to quickly identify where to check some help.
> I took the code from Kosmo SAIG and adapted to OpenJUMP. It seems to work
Windows and, as fr as I remember, it was working with Ubuntu Linix.