Thsi is a (non exahustive) list of the new features/improvements added to
OpenJUMP during this year (I made the list from from ChangeLog file)
I am sure I lost others that can be added to the list.
I wrote in red if the elements need more info

- CORE: New plugin in Edit menu (Project properties). It opens a panel
where the user can explore and add metadata to the Projects (these metadata
are saved into project file). It is possible to define a projection of the
project which is shown on the top  of the view panel

- PLUS: Added HydrographicNetworkAnalysis plugin (extra details)

- PLUS? Added support for spatial index of SQLite/Spatialite (extra details
and location CORE?PLUS?)

- CORE Integrated  Coordinate Trasformation System libraries

- CORE Exporting Shapefile with defined CRS saves aldo conresponding .prj
file

- PLUS implemented CADTools: a) a panel to work with blocks (saved as
geometries into the view), b) a panel to add labels to the view, as labeled
points, these labels are already formatted to be exported as DXF TEXT
objects

- CORE Affine transformtion (from parameters) plugi allows to georeferece
image layers (move, scale, rotate). These layers are saved as image PNG
files

- CORE Warp tool now support also Affine and Perspective transformation

- CORE Syncronize zoom plugin, which allows to syncronize two different
views in different panels to the same zoom level

- CORE View>Decoration. Add Viewfinder plugin to the center of the view

- PLUS help menu. Add some plugins to open OpenJUMP wiki pages