Arun,

On 12/2/2017 18:48, Arun Bharathi wrote:
> Hi,
> I have tried to execute OJ using maven.

i assume you mean built as described on

http://ojwiki.soldin.de/index.php?title=Creating_an_OJ_release_version#New_Build.2FRelease_Procedure
?

if you want to run OJ for devel purposes via maven i cannot help you as i do
not use maven during development of OJ.

@Mike: any tip?

But plugins are not loaded properly while running maven created jar file. Since
-Djava.system.class.loader=com.vividsolutions.jump.workbench.plugin.PlugInClassLoader
> was included in argLine under maven-surefire-plugin. Can anybody help me?

the above mentioned wiki article also mentions the distro files created, which
are ready to be distributed archives/jars/executables for end users. these
contain the proper folder structures and start scripts to run OJ.

..ede