Hi all
Some OJ plugin produces html pages (ike  raster profile, for instance, or
LayerProperties/SextanteRasterProperties outputs)
I would like to use the power of HTMLPanel/Frame classes to record these
pages into the output panel (currently only LayerStatistics does).
>From the output panel users can visualize again these pages if they need
and eventually save them.
The way I want to use is to call (and save as doc) HTMLFrame every time a
html doc is produced.
To do so I would like to add to Workbenchframe

    public void addDocumentToOutputFrame(String htmlString) {
        HTMLFrame frame = getOutputFrame();
        frame.createNewDocument();
        frame.append(htmlString);
    }

I have already tested and I didn't see any problems.
I am not sure if this affects ram consuming and slower down OJ
what is your opinion?

Thanks for the answers