Hi Michael
The alternative DXF adopts COLOR<->R_G_B conversions so that DXF loaded
into OJ saves the correct colors (and viceversa to Autocad) seems
interesting.
The problem is that we need a warning (to the user) if he wants to open a
dxf file with true colors. On the same hand, we must consider if the cost
of the work worth for the actual usage.
I think it is better to leave the things as they are.