Hi MIchael
I found a solution for point 2 and point 4:
in details, with this patch the Jcombobox of blocks seems not frozen and I
rewrite the saving block process in order that the blocks are saved with
their original size (as you suggest)
I left point 1 and 3 (doubke click and JFrame ecceptions) as these should
be solved for other CAD plugins/tools too. Anyhow they don't affect the
usage of the tools and are not really annoying "bugs"
I cannot upgrade svn from where I am.
I attached to this mail the classes I modified and the new build
(CadTools-05.jar). I ask you (or other developers) if you/they can upgrade
the repository (and OpenJUMP)
thanks in advance
Peppe

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I8yDnvtYGcJi_4f_0KXy328kwMooKbWj/view?usp=sharing