Hi Eden, Nicolas
Thanks for your efforts.
I found a problem, an error that comes out using NewLayerPropertiesPlugin on a
shapefile related to .pry file decoding. I cannot figure out the reason of that
error as I don't have access to svn in these days. it could be related to the
new framework to read/write .pry. I have already written to the list and would
like to wait Michael's opinion to solve it before New OJ real.
Best regards
Peppe

Messaggio inviato dal mio ASUS MeMO Pad