Hi Jody,

as far as I understood Ede and Michaël have looked into creating a wrapper to accommodate for the package name changes without breaking stuff; but they better tell you in person (so I cc to the JPP dev list). I guess any help is appreciated here from OpenJUMP side!

(btw. my personal status is now also only to be a "listener")

cheers,
Stefan