Hi Jukka,
I can do that modification on Pixel Inspection tool, which works on Raster
Image Layers. Possibly RasterImageLayer.class already has those
specifications you asked for. Or it is simple to do using a proportions.
I have a doubt: geographic coordinates are related to a point while a pixel
can have an infinite number of points inside (and at the border)  as it
defines an area. That means that if I pick a geographic point on an
georeferencing
the image in OJ I generally have an output value, as pixel, with decimals,
for instance 345,762 “Nth pixel from top to bottom”
I could be wrong. It would be useful if you send me more information, even
as web pages.
In any case I can work around only after 15th of october
Best regards
Peppe