---

** [feature-requests:#268] Translation of Map Coloring plugin to Hungarian**

**Status:** open
**Labels:** localisation ojmapcoloring
**Created:** Wed Jun 10, 2020 07:31 AM UTC by János Kis
**Last Updated:** Wed Jun 10, 2020 07:31 AM UTC
**Owner:** nobody
**Attachments:**

-
[mapcolorstrings_hu.properties](https://sourceforge.net/p/jump-pilot/feature-requests/268/attachment/mapcolorstrings_hu.properties)
 (347 Bytes; text/plain)

When I starting the Openjump, I got the next message always:
~~~
[ERROR] ... Can't find bundle for base name
/org/freevoice/mapcoloring/mapcolorstrings, locale hu_HU
~~~
So I have prepared a "mapcolorstrings_hu.properties" file and I put into my
ojmapcoloring-0.5.jar.
It works so it would by nice to add it to "official release".

*Important: the file must be have ISO8859-2 codepage*

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because jump-pilot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net is
subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/jump-pilot/feature-requests/

To unsubscribe from further messages, a project admin can change settings at
https://sourceforge.net/p/jump-pilot/admin/feature-requests/options.  Or, if
this is a mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.