Trying to reproduce the problem with peppe's test project, I firstly changed
all resources absolute paths. After that, I could not reproduce the problem.
Changing the paths can be done through the  UI except for referenced-image, as
the path is in the feature attribute and is store with an absolute path. Would
need more details about how to reproduce the bug. Is there a specific layer
which cause the problem ? Could it be a linux specific problem ?

---

** [bugs:#496] OpenJUMP 1.15 freezes on loading project files from differing
versions**

**Status:** open
**Created:** Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:35 AM UTC by ede
**Last Updated:** Wed Aug 12, 2020 05:59 PM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

as described by Peppe on the mailing list
"
*On loading project files saved with different versions of OpenJUMP*.
There is a break after OpenJUMP 1.5 and before OpenJUMP 6363 on
saving/loading project files.
   a) OpenJUMP 1.5 freezes on loading project files saved at least with
OpenJUMP 6363 and 6370
      The console (I use Linux) doesn't show any warning.
   b) OpenJUMP 6363 and 6370  cannot load project files saved at least with
OpenJUMP 1.5 .
    The console doesn't show any warning.
  c) OpenJUMP 6363 can load project files saved with OpenJUMP 6370 and vice
versa
"

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because jump-pilot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net is
subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/jump-pilot/bugs/

To unsubscribe from further messages, a project admin can change settings at
https://sourceforge.net/p/jump-pilot/admin/bugs/options.  Or, if this is a
mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.