Hi Michaël,

Don't be sorry, it was quite good to understand how it works.

The changes I made seem to fix the part of makeValid which tests if the "geometry" dimension (based on CoordinateSequence, not the geometry dimension itself). If the dimension is 4, it calls restoreDim4 as expected. These shouldn't have an impact on the rest.

The other changes are related to the PackedCoordinateSequenceFactory instances, as there isn't any more a constructor which includes the dimension as a parameter.

As it purely JTS dependent, would you like to create another repository for that in openjump-gis or would you like me to do it? This way we could split the code and the tests, and it would be easier to manage than the full project (especially if the tests are written separately, as it isn't yet clearly done in OJ at the moment). Let me know what you think about it.

Eric