Regarding Linux, OJ can be launched by console. Closing the console shuts
down Openjump with no saving. Sometimes it can be useful for processes
-Sextante- that can basically divore all memory and freeze OJ . Having a
warning like Kosmo that advice user's that OS is going to shut could be
useful but not a priority (at least in my experience )
I suggest to leave this bug open for the future
Peppe