- **status**: pending --> closed-fixed

---

** [bugs:#422] Bug in jython tools**

**Status:** closed-fixed
**Milestone:** OJ_1.16
**Created:** Wed Jun 01, 2016 06:13 AM UTC by michael michaud
**Last Updated:** Mon Sep 14, 2020 07:26 AM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

Some jython tools like Road arc tool and Oval tool are broken. Trying to use it
one time also break other OpenJUMP cursor tools.
These jython tools inherit OpenJUMP ConstrainedNClickTool. I suspect a conflict
between general cursor tools which have been reworked and improved by ede a few
years ago, and the internal of jython tools, but I did not see any obvious
problem. It will need more investigation or we'll have to deactivate jython
tools.

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because jump-pilot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net is
subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/jump-pilot/bugs/

To unsubscribe from further messages, a project admin can change settings at
https://sourceforge.net/p/jump-pilot/admin/bugs/options.  Or, if this is a
mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.