Hi Jukka

the following steps work for me:
a) select the feature(s) you want to mirror
b) click on the tool "Draw a symmetric geometry"
c) in the next dialog select the option in the middle ("Select a line")
d) the cursor changes icon, put on the line you want to use and click once.
e) a small blue circle flashes on the selection point and the features are
mirrored

Peppe