I was able to reproduce the bug.  The warning message comes out but the output
image either is not saved or it has a wierd look. I will give a look at the
code on this weekend

---

** [bugs:#511] CropWarp raster plugin can't overload existing file**

**Status:** open
**Milestone:** undecided
**Created:** Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:01 PM UTC by michael michaud
**Last Updated:** Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:20 AM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

If one process an image with CropWarpPlugin and try to save the result with the
name  of an existing image (want to replace the former image), there is no
warning as in other plugins, and it produces a weird image (looks like a mixt
between the old and the new image).

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because jump-pilot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net is
subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/jump-pilot/bugs/

To unsubscribe from further messages, a project admin can change settings at
https://sourceforge.net/p/jump-pilot/admin/bugs/options.  Or, if this is a
mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.