Hi Michael, Jukka
I tested the plugin and everything seems to work file.
I suggest to close the ticket and I will postpone after OJ new real. Jukka's
suggestion to make the plugin able to use histograms to define ranges of
values.
I will add some notes on the wiki
Peppe

---

** [bugs:#510] Create Polygon From a Raster bug**

**Status:** open
**Milestone:** OJ_1.16
**Created:** Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:59 PM UTC by michael michaud
**Last Updated:** Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:13 AM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

The plugin has two modes : AdbToolbox and Sextante. With tiff images of type
float like DTM084 from Roberto Rossi, I can vectorize with Sextante, but Adb
throws en exception :
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: Index -9999 out of bounds for length
1925123
        at
org.openjump.core.rasterimage.algorithms.VectorizeAlgorithm.toPolygonsAdbToolBox(VectorizeAlgorithm.java:113)
        at
org.openjump.core.ui.plugin.raster.VectorizeToPolygonsPlugIn.run(VectorizeToPolygonsPlugIn.java:170)
        at
com.vividsolutions.jump.workbench.ui.task.TaskMonitorManager$TaskWrapper.run(TaskMonitorManager.java:151)

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because jump-pilot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net is
subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/jump-pilot/bugs/

To unsubscribe from further messages, a project admin can change settings at
https://sourceforge.net/p/jump-pilot/admin/bugs/options.  Or, if this is a
mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.