Hi,

Sorry for the regression. I'l ltry to have a look at it this week-end.

For Github, I let you change the branch name the way you please. Perhaps it would make sense to have a main and a dev branch and to work on the dev until it is merged in the main (by a pair when possible). It is probably a good practice but would slow down our work flow...

Another point. I think it's a good time if we want to break some parts of the API as this will be a major version change and important parts are already broken (jts). As it may take time (it will already take time to miggrate and adapt all major extensions), we could do a minimum bug maintenance in the old sourceforge project so that we can correct bug in the meantime. IMO, the only rule would be to always start changes in the new projet, and only port bug fixes to the old one if it is important to us.

Michaël

envoyé : 4 février 2021 à 11:57
de : edgar.sol...@web.de
à : Giuseppe Aruta <giuseppe.ar...@gmail.com>, jump devel <jump-pilot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
objet : Re: [JPP-Devel] Important bug on class RasterImageLayer on OpenJUMP 6669

the commit by Mike seems to have simply added the call Imaging.getImageInfo()
https://sourceforge.net/p/jump-pilot/code/6643/

try to wrap it in try/catch and it should work again. or leave it up to Mike who fixed the memory routine ;).. ede

ps. All - are we set on the github branch now? if yes i suggest to name it "devel" or "trunk" as "master" seems to be out of fashion and "main" is to generic for my taste.