Hi Peppe,

Hope you're fine.

I mavenized Sextante and could compile it against OpenJUMP 2. I did not really test it though.

I have still a few questions for you as you know Sextante better than I do :

- I could not find the help directory in the 4 jar you sent me. I found it in previous repository but I did not commit it yet. I suppose it should be added to sextante-gui.jar.

- In the previous code, there was a sextante_new_algorithms_20200817.jar. I did not check if it is included in the sextante-algorithms you sent me or if I should do.

- I have still the following error at start (did not find where it comes from)

es.unex.sextante.gui.exceptions.ModelIOException
at es.unex.sextante.gui.modeler.ModelAlgorithmIO.open(ModelAlgorithmIO.java:283)
at es.unex.sextante.gui.modeler.ModelAlgorithmIO.loadModelsAsAlgorithms(ModelAlgorithmIO.java:582)
at es.unex.sextante.gui.modeler.ModelerAlgorithmProvider.initialize(ModelerAlgorithmProvider.java:71)
at es.unex.sextante.gui.core.SextanteGUI._initialize(SextanteGUI.java:288)
at es.unex.sextante.gui.core.SextanteGUI.initialize(SextanteGUI.java:271)
at es.unex.sextante.openjump.extensions.SextanteToolboxPlugin.initialize(SextanteToolboxPlugin.java:84)
at es.unex.sextante.openjump.extensions.SextanteExtension.configure(SextanteExtension.java:52)
at com.vividsolutions.jump.workbench.plugin.PlugInManager.loadConfigurations(PlugInManager.java:209)
at com.vividsolutions.jump.workbench.plugin.PlugInManager.load(PlugInManager.java:189)
at com.vividsolutions.jump.workbench.JUMPWorkbench.main(JUMPWorkbench.java:449)
at com.vividsolutions.jump.workbench.JUMPWorkbench.main(JUMPWorkbench.java:384)

Regards,