-Jukka-

Lähettäjä: Michaud Michael <m.michael.mich...@orange.fr>
Lähetetty: maanantai 24. toukokuuta 2021 17.51
Vastaanottaja: OpenJump develop and use
<jump-pilot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>; Rahkonen Jukka (MML)
<jukka.rahko...@maanmittauslaitos.fi>
Aihe: Re: [JPP-Devel] Regression in WMS with OJ 2

Hi Jukka,

Please, can you check if next snapshot solve the problem.

By the way, I only added "map" as a possible parameter to be included in the
base URL. Do you know others ?

We can also consider all parameters included in the connection dialog be part
of the base URL,

but I'm not sure if is better as user not familiar with wms may include some
query parameters in the base URL.

Michaël

envoyé : 20 mai 2021 à 12:47
de : "Rahkonen Jukka (MML)"
<jukka.rahko...@maanmittauslaitos.fi<mailto:jukka.rahko...@maanmittauslaitos.fi>>
à :
"jump-pilot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net<mailto:jump-pilot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>"

<jump-pilot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net<mailto:jump-pilot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>>
objet : [JPP-Devel] Regression in WMS with OJ 2

Hi,

With Mapserver WMS it is common that the online resource is like
http://my.host.com/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=mywms.map&;

https://www.mapserver.org/ogc/wms_server.html#changing-the-online-resource-url";.
 It is not possible to use such services with OpenJUMP 2 because it cuts the
URL after the server part -> http://my.host.com/cgi-bin/mapserv?

There is a new option to add custom WMS parameters with "more-parameters" but
it comes available too late, only after the initial connection has   been
successful and user has selected the layers.

The issue can be tested with this preconfigured server
http://wms.pcn.minambiente.it/ogc?map=/ms_ogc/WMS_v1.3/raster/ortofoto_colore_12.map&service=wms&request=getCapabilities&version=1.3.0&;

-Jukka Rahkonen-