On 02.07.2021 00:14, Michaud Michael wrote:
> Ede,
>
> Did you really try the 18N change with skyprinter ?

of course. pretty similarily as you did. build a new extension against a
SNAPSHOT and tested via adding the resulting extension jar instead of the one

> As far as I can see, the problem I described after my test with the
> MeasureExtension also exists with SkyPrinter :
>
> https://github.com/openjump-gis/openjump/pull/35#issuecomment-864634896

give me some time, i'll have a look now it's in main branch

> As for my previous test, adding :
>
> static {I18N.setClassLoader(PrintPlugIn.class.getClassLoader());}
>
> before initialization solve the problem, but it is probably not the right fix
>
> Any idea ?

not adhoc.

started to work on the MeasureExtension, but it kind of became a lil' bigger
issue as i started to try to find a new elegant way to develop extensions while
being at it, like
http://ojwiki.soldin.de/index.php?title=How_to_use_a_plugin_with_a_properties_file_in_ECLIPSE
 .

i'll come back to you.. ede