** [bugs:#499] SelectFilesOptionPanel and extensions**

**Status:** closed-fixed
**Milestone:** OJ_future
**Created:** Sun Aug 30, 2020 09:43 AM UTC by michael michaud
**Last Updated:** Sun Sep 13, 2020 04:16 PM UTC
**Owner:** ede

I think I found the cause of the I18N warnings emitted by csv driver (see
#494) :
SelectFilesOptionPanel handle internationalization of options, but in case of
extensions like csv, internationalization is embeded in the extension, so it is
already done when it arrives in SelectFilesOptionPanel.
It just emit warnings because SelectFilesOptionPanel don't find already
translated keys, but in this case, it uses the trick to return the key itself,
which is the already translated option name.
Not too bad, but not very clean. Wonder if SelectFilesOptionPanel shouldn't
suppose that option names  are already I18N. Ede ?

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because jump-pilot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net is
subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/jump-pilot/bugs/

To unsubscribe from further messages, a project admin can change settings at
https://sourceforge.net/p/jump-pilot/admin/bugs/options.  Or, if this is a
mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.