we should maybe implement a threaded limited enablechecking, that will fail an
Enablecheck that takes too long and shows the menu regardless?

..ede

---

** [bugs:#312] Menu slow down**

**Status:** open
**Milestone:** OJ_future
**Labels:** General / Other
**Created:** Mon Apr 22, 2013 09:34 PM UTC by michael michaud
**Last Updated:** Sun Sep 19, 2021 05:36 PM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

A co-worker has worked several days with the same project \(same opened
session\). Day after day, the menu items took more times to be opened. After a
few days, it was unbearable, I closed the project and started a new OpenJUMP
and menus were fast again.
I cannot reproduce the problem though.
Particular context was :
\- layer manager contained WMS layer, RunDatstoreQuery Layers, vector layers,
the person opened many attribute windows without closing them.
I tried to reproduce this context but could not reproduce the slowdown.

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because jump-pilot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net is
subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/jump-pilot/bugs/

To unsubscribe from further messages, a project admin can change settings at
https://sourceforge.net/p/jump-pilot/admin/bugs/options.  Or, if this is a
mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.