When I planned my project, there was a need to calculate the area of
rectangular shapes on a map. I choose the orComposite plugin as project.
Than I realized that a direct computing of thhe area of the rectangle was
the faster solution. So I added to right click menu another plugin
(embedded into OJ) that does that job. (Right click, other tools, measure
selected element)