On 09.01.2022 16:24, Michaud Michael wrote:
Hi Ede,

You started with the separation of multi-module cadplan extension into
independant extensions.

yeah, they shared some utility classes, but nothing else afaics

I'd like to achieve the migration with the refactoring of cadplan printer
plugin in a separate project but this one is dependent on vertex-symbols.

then we should add the distro as dependency

And making printer-plugin depending on vertex-symbols breaks because you
changed vertex-symbols package name. Why ?

to separate the classes cleanly. as it was _all_ of these cadplan tools shared
the same package, effectively hosting own utility classes of the same name. e.g.
https://github.com/openjump-gis/cadplan-extension/tree/main/vertex-symbols/src/main/java/com/cadplan/designer
https://github.com/openjump-gis/cadplan-extension/tree/main/jump-printer/src/main/java/com/cadplan/designer

cleanly they would have been needed to place into a new module. but as they
were so small and i wanted to cleanly separate the tools i simply moved the lot
up into a named package.

Thanks, and while it is stil time, I wish you a happy new year

¡feliz ano nuevo! :) .. still tackling Sextante and having little fun. but it's
coming along ..ede