sure. thanks for the detailed report! will have a look at it later.. ede

On 14.01.2022 19:45, Giuseppe Aruta wrote:
Hi Ede,
thanks again for your efforts
;)

Il giorno ven 14 gen 2022 alle ore 19:44 Giuseppe Aruta <giuseppe.ar...@gmail.com
<mailto:giuseppe.ar...@gmail.com>> ha scritto:

    Hi Ede,
    see the (sorry) long test:
    I added a detail report at this mail.
    This is the synthesis:

    1) Sextante and its algorithms seem to work fine. I did some test on some
critical tools from Sextante toolbox and had no errors. I didn't test all the
tools, of coarse

short time depending to the number of raster loaded into OpenJUMP. This is not
a bug, it depends to the matter that Sextante converts all OpenJUMP
RasterImageLayer objects into internal iSextnte objects every time the Toolbar
or a single tool is loaded

    3) OpenJUMP-Portable-20220114-r5017(dd82caa)-PLUS misses xml-apis-XXX.jar
library which is critical to load Raster (Sextante) files (without thi files no
raster can be loaded as Sextante Raster into the workbench

    4) OpenJUMP-Portable-20220114-r5017(dd82caa)-PLUS still cannot load CadTool
and helper plugin

    Best regards

    Il giorno dom 9 gen 2022 alle ore 22:43 <edgar.sol...@web.de