On 26.11.2022 20:05, Michaud Michael wrote:
Thank you, Ede,

np

There is no renaming problem, I did not see the "recompress" repository.

I just uploaded the 6 bundles into OpenJUMP 2 snapshot repository on
sourceforge.

Please have one more test for linux/mac

will do

(on linux, I get a problem during my test with the sh file which had

CRLF eof on my box. I could change it but I could not commit the change. I
think it is OK on github and that

git accept different eof between origin and local repository. Just hope that it
will not change my local file back

to CRLF inadvertently

hmm, i don't see any enforcement git-wise. no properties enforcing any kind of
ending. also, in my experience, even if dos endings look weird with some
viewers/editors on linux, shell scripts run fine regardless.

finally. dos2unix says it has unix endings just now

$  dos2unix.exe -ih /cygdrive/e/proj_oj-core_git/scripts/*
     DOS    UNIX     MAC  BOM       TXTBIN  FILE
      12     279     252  no_bom    binary
/cygdrive/e/proj_oj-core_git/scripts/OpenJUMP.exe
    1902       0       0  no_bom    text
/cygdrive/e/proj_oj-core_git/scripts/default-plugins.xml
       0     369       0  no_bom    text
/cygdrive/e/proj_oj-core_git/scripts/oj_linux.sh
       0      30       0  no_bom    binary
/cygdrive/e/proj_oj-core_git/scripts/oj_macosx.command
     425       0       0  no_bom    text
/cygdrive/e/proj_oj-core_git/scripts/oj_windows.bat

regards ..ede