Hi Ede, thanks for the answer. I will wait the opinion of the other members

>1. a location url of the downloadable zip/jar distribution file
This is the link where it is possible to download the latest version of
Raster Tools:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/opensit/files/Openjump/PlugIn/Raster%20Tools/RasterTools-2.0.3-28112022.jar/download

>2. and a matching md5/sha1 value to prevent corruption
I control both with the file and sourceforge and it seems to be the
followingç
SHA1 17443c1aa8e0b7e67d50f3c8da49c9a0c70b77f6
MD5 64b4e02cc42269c497ee8960628bd1c8