Hi Nicolas,

Yes we can add a project to openjump-gis space to host this plugin.

I see that there is also some code to connect to oracle in OpenJUMP CORE

(com/vividsolutions/jump/datastore/oracle)

Can you remind me what dbquery can do that we cannot with OpenJUMP core + drivers

Michaël

envoyé : 1 décembre 2022 à 10:23
de : Nicolas Ribot <nicolas.ri...@gmail.com>
à : JUMP Developer <jump-pilot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
objet : [JPP-Devel] JUMP DB Query Plugin migration to latest JTS

Hello,

I made some tests to migrate DBQuery plugin to latest JTS (org.locationtech namespace).
It worked with latest Geotools jar gt-jdbc-oracle-28.0.jar.

I see the OJ github space contains a lot of plugins. Should DBQuery plugin be migrated to github once JTS support is completed ?

Thanks a lot

Nicolas