Hi Ede,
thanks for the answer. Right now I did another test with that file and *it
seems that the problem is not OpenJUMP but the file itself *
I investigated the file using a software for tiff tag inspections
(asTiffTagViewer) and it seems that the
one of the TIFF tag (GeoKeyDirectoryTag) is corrupted: It lacks of the
first four GeoKeyDirectoryTag chars that identify the dimension of the
GeoKeyDirectoryTag itself. I had to study a little bit as I am not familiar
with these tiff tags.
Sorry for the mistake. I will investigate with other similar files (same
EPSG same scale) and their provenience.

Best regard