I started to work around this plugin a couple if years ago, but quickly I
changed plan and later, by mistake, I also removed all the source code from
my eclipse.
Recently, when I took the project again,  the only way to resume the code
was to decompile a former plugin (which luckily I didn't delete) using a
decompiler service on line (I was not sure which classes I modified and
which I don't).
I thought I removed all the headers (and footers) but some of them escaped
from my attention
Peppe