On 24.06.2024 22:56, Michaud Michael wrote:
Hi ede

hey Mike,

Thanks you for checking my last ticket and sorry for the long silence,

no biggie. i'll cc the list so Pepe, Jukka are kept in the loop

It would be nice to have a new official version.

I still have two or three improvements in mind. Most of them will take some
times, but I would like to check if I can find a quick fix to #71. I feel like
it should not be too hard to duplicate the layerview contextual buton to have
one menuitem for each behaviour (unique info frame like the main infoframe
button and duplicate info frame like the current layerview contextual
infoframe).
let me prepare a release. if you manage to commit the fix in time it'll go in.
if not i can easily do a quick point release after if you feel it's warranted :)

sunny regards.. ede