Dear Mr. Cheeze (or should we call you Nacho?),

Chapter 9 of
http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos/junos82/swconfig82-net-mg
mt/download/swconfig82-net-mgmt.pdf (SNMP Support for Routing Instances)
is enlightening here.

 Specifically, you can query the MIB objects from a particular
routing-instance by including the name of your logical router in a
community string (for SNMPv1/2) - [EMAIL PROTECTED] would query a virtual
router called "router_a" with the community string "public".

 Specifically, the BGP MIB is a "Class 1" supported MIB for logical
routers, so JunOS claims full support for the MIB in logical routers.

Cheers,

Phil Sykes                      JNCIE-M #227
Technical Consultant    Imtech Telecom
Mobile:        +44 (0) 7823 530 630

http://www.imtechtelecom.co.uk/