On 4/5/07, Ali <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Can I transport Layer 2 Circuit over GRE?

Additional questions on the same subject:

1. To support Layer 2 Circuit transport over GRE tunnel in JUNOS
what MTU settings are to be used on GRE and physical outgoing intf
(let's say we transport standard 1514 byte ethernet frames with MPLS
and IP headers)?

2. Does GRE delivery IP header have DF bit not set by default?
(as per http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc2784.txt)

3. What will happen if GRE tunnel transits foreign nets with 1500 byte IP MTU?

Any links to documentation and working examples are welcome.
Thanks!

-Alexander