Thanks for your replies
I think there was a confusion in my query.
My question was to understand why Route distinguisher is proposed in VPLS
NLRI? What is the use of sending RD in the NLRI?

With MP-BGP, there are two extensions for VPN application.
1 - L3VPN (RFC 4364) and L2 VPN (RFC 4761) both of them have Route
distinguisher in the NLRI.

The purpose of using Route distinguisher in L3 VPN is clear.  But in 4761,
the purpose RD servers is not clear.

Monika